Article provided by: Specialty Doors and Hardware
When it comes to sliding door hardware kits, few are on the same level as Richards-Wilcox Hardware. Its entire sliding barn door hardware range is designed to meet any of your needs for durability, quality, and design. They’re highly dependable for your agricultural, industrial, and commercial door needs.
Specialty Doors and Hardware stocks a complete collection of Richards Wilcox (RW) hardware, including their barn door tracks, barn door handles, barn door pulls as well as rustic barn doors.
Here’s the full selection of Richard Wilcox Hardware sliding door tracks:
- 31 Series 4’, 5’, 6’, 8’, and 10’ Track: The 31 series track comes in 4’, 5’, 6’, 8’, and 10’ length and has a weight capacity of 400 lbs. For lengths of more than 10’, locking brackets allow easy extension. The maximum bracket spacing of this series is 30” on centers. They are extremely durable, made with fine stainless steel.
- 232 Series 6’, 8’, and 10’ Track: This is another series by Richard Wilcox hardware. It comes in lengths of 6’, 8’, and 10’, with a maximum bracket spacing of 24”. This series can hold up to 600lbs without any trouble. So when you’re looking for a track strong enough to hold your sliding door firmly for life, this is probably the right choice. You’ll want the advice of the Specialty Doors customer support team to find the best option for your needs.
- 2035 Series 6’, 8’, and 10’ Track: The 2035 series is suitable for most applications and comes in 6’, 8’, or 10’. You can easily use it for any purpose, be it for a glass door of your office or a metal door in your factory, or a wood door in your farm. Like the 232 series, it can hold up to 600 lbs. Also, this series has a maximum 30” bracket spacing on the centers.
- 330 Series 6’, 8, and 10’ Box Track: This series by Richard Wilcox also comes in 6’, 8’, or 10’. This series can handle 800 lbs and offers bracket spacing of 24 inches which.
- 376 Series 6’, 8, and 10’ Box Track: The heavy-duty 376 series is designed to handle around 1000 lbs. This track keeps your heavy barn door moving and sliding seamlessly.
Comes in 6’, 8’, and 10’, and has 24 inches bracket spacing.
- 888 Series 6’, 8’, and 10’ Box Track: If you’re planning to install an extremely large heavy door in your office or warehouse, we suggest the 888 series box track by Richard Wilcox. No other track can handle 5000 lbs so smoothly. This track comes in 6’, 8’, and 10’ and can be further adjusted according to your needs. Along with this, the 888 series track has a bracket spacing of 60 inches for 2500 lbs and 24 inches for weight above 2500 lbs.
Specialty Doors and Hardware also supplies the accessories for these tracks, including hangers, series brackets, and handles. Contact Speciality Doors and Hardware to discover our entire product range and services: 1-866-815-8151Richards Wilcox Hardware
View Larger Map
We welcome your comments!
Why 808 Smith Glass?
808 Smith Glass have over 10-years experience bringing cutting-edge style to Toronto. When you work with us, you benefit from an unparalleled level of customer care, and a lifetime warranty on every installation. We work with you to make your ideal home vision a reality. All you need to do to get started is call us.